- Perform facial and body skin care treatments
- Make appointments and maintain/update client records
- Conduct basic skin analysis to determine concerns of clients and suggest/offer appropriate product/service
- Participate in daily operation activities such as Inventory, receiving of deliveries, sterilization of tools, etc.
- Maintain the store cleanliness based on set standards of our clinic; ensure the high standard cleanliness of our clinic.
- Help the Store Manager or OIC reach the store goals
- Maintains a good and professional relationship with customers
- Report to the Store supervisor and/or Audit department if there are any inaccuracies
- Ensure the work area is free from hazardous materials and work in a safe manner
- Perform other duties as needed
Graduate of any course, preferably Nursing or related medical field
With at least 1-year work experience as Beauty Advisor or Skin Therapist
Good communication skills
Customer Service Oriented
Hard-working and highly motivated
Preferably with experience in sales and customer service
Can handle tough situations inside the store
Honest and with a pleasing personality.
Presentable and able to communicate with our clients.
Willing to be trained by the company & has a passion to learn about skincare treatments
- Salary Offer 14,000 - 16,000 PHP 14000-16000 Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits Anniversary bonus, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 6