- This position is focused on providing high-quality sales and customer service skills to help the company grow.
- Experience is essential and knowledge in the education industry. Attention to detail is paramount.
- Another part of the role would bring support to Australian offices during the application of the school and visa process.
- Candidate must be a 4-year college graduate.
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in the international education industry in Australia.
- Able to work independently or with a team.
- Must be self-driven and results-oriented.
- High level of computer literacy – Word, Excel, Salesforce, Google Workspace.
- Strong customer service skills and be familiar with Social Media Apps.
- Willing to work full time from Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Australian time.
- Counsel potential students to provide academic advice to students including suitable course opportunities, and provide details of the enrolment process.
- Conduct consultation with students to discuss their future goals and evaluate their potential career prospects.
- Respond to face to face, phone and email inquiries in a timely manner, with accurate and relevant information.
- Provide and coordinate with Australian offices preparing and following up applications, letters of offer, and confirmation of enrolments as well as following up documents to be provided during the application.
- Assist students in preparing and checking their Statement of purpose.
- Keep students informed of the status of their applications by providing regular updates.
- Reporting to the Australia office coordinator on a weekly basis with regards to the students’ status.
- Provide input on marketing or promotional activities to encourage student numbers.
- Salary Offer 30,000 - 35,000 PHP 30000-35000 Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- # of Job Vacancies 5