· Does the monitoring of sales through providing timely and strategic analysis and effective stock management.
· Constantly evaluates pricing and product inventory flow across multiple e-commerce channels to achieve maximum sales, inventory and margin targets.
· Closely partners with Operations and Customer Service to improve efficiencies, trade and customer experience.
· Executes monthly forecasting and do the breakdown of seasonal budget, creating category for digital channels.
· Identifies, develops and executes markdowns, promotions and opportunities for sales growth as needed.
· Compiles data as needed to develop seasonal strategies and hindsight business reviews.
· Builds and presents information at weekly, monthly and seasonal cross-functional meetings to share information on current business trends and needs.
· Analyzes the current and forecasted retail market/competition.
· Performs competitive market research and comp store visit hindsight presentations.
· Collaborates with all levels throughout the sales and marketing teams including but not limited to buying, planning, allocation, web merchandising and content creation.
· Develops solid working relationships across departments such as planning, content creation, marketing, product merchandising, web merchandising, demand generation, marketplaces and logistics.
· Works closely with the Logistics team or 3PL.
· Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
· Has at least 3 years relevant experience in e-commerce management and merchandising, preferably in retail industry
· Has advanced knowledge in budget, financial statements, strategic marketing and trend forecasting
· With excellent skills in Merchandise Management
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Analytical, creative and good in Math
· Has excellent negotiation skills
· Amenable to work beyond working hours
· Amenable to travel locally and internationally when the need arises
- Salary Offer Confidential PHP confidential Month
- Benefits 13th month pay, Bonus pay, Free parking, Health Insurance (HMO), Insurance, Overtime pay, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 1