View more 9 months ago
- Assisting in all management activities ensuring excellence in product quality customer service, controlling expenses, marketing efforts to build sales, equipment management , vendor coaching and counselling.
- Operates and maintains kitchen equipment according to safe operating/cleaning procedures and manuals.
- Communicates to Amenity Services Manager any concerns related to the safe and efficient operation of equipment.
- Monitors Ingress and egress procedures
- Assist with audits of cafeteria and Vending Machines
- Participates on quality assurance programs (Quality, service and cleanliness)
- Helps maintain cleanliness and safe working conditions in the kitchen and service areas
- Coordinates with Amenity Services vendors (Manila and Cebu) and facilitates for operational concerns and catering events
- Work with the vendors and other LOB;s as directed by Amenity Services Manager on project implementation
- Works with the marketing coordinator for smooth implementation of Marketing initiatives upon approval of the Amenity Services Manager
- Prepares and routes all paper works for Amenity Services
- Attends appropriate meetings and in services to stay updated
- Acts as co-signatory for permits together with the Amenity Services Manager
- Perform other task that may be assigned from time to time
- Must have at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or equivalent.
- At least 3-4 experience as a Duty Manager.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working on a fast-paced working environment.
- Certification on Food Safety.
- Amenable on shifting schedule.
- Salary Offer Confidential PHP confidential Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Health Insurance (HMO)
- # of Job Vacancies 1