We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Coordinator Team Lead to join our team, playing a pivotal role in ensuring seamless delivery of outstanding customer service. In this role, you will take charge of proactively overseeing ticket triage, orchestrating workflow, and maintaining the highest standards for Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to consistently meet daily targets. Your duties extend to minimizing hold times for phone calls, optimizing workload distribution across diverse channels, and perpetually evaluating team performance metrics to identify and implement areas for improvement.
- Proactively monitor ticket triage and manage workflow to meet or exceed daily targets and assure timely delivery of Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensuring all phone calls are answered with minimal hold time.
- Monitor and control team members’ productivity across various channels, ensuring optimal workload distribution.
- Continuously assess team performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and meet quality expectations.
- Develop and implement processes aimed at improving team productivity and the overall quality of services provided.
- Fostering a positive, collaborative and customer-focused work environment.
- Develop team members through mentoring and providing growth opportunities.
- Provide constructive feedback and coaching to build team accountability, fostering continuous improvement in service standards.
- Lead recurring and impromptu meetings, huddles, and 1-on-1 sessions to communicate critical business updates.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating clarity, precision, and effectiveness in conveying information.
- Exhibit a customer-first mindset, employing an empathic approach to problem-solving and ensuring customer satisfaction remains a top priority.
- At least 3 years supervisory experience or as a team leader, with excellent track record.
- Exhibit the ability to manage a high volume of information and data efficiently, demonstrating a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to creatively use resources and adjust to changes quickly and professionally.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead teams effectively, measuring individual performance and fostering a collaborative and high-performance team culture.
- Ticket triage time
- Minimal hold time
- Minimal phone calls to the answering service
- A home office set up that meets the following:
- A working computer with minimum of 8gb RAM, i5 Windows10 or macOS Big Sur.
- Stable internet connection with at least 5mbps download and upload.
- A quality headset with noise cancellation feature for meetings.
- A mobile phone that has the capacity to install the Microsoft Authentication app.
- HD webcam
- A very strong cultural fit the ITS way (Our core values will be discussed during the interview)
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written
- Able to work full time 40 hrs a week:
- Reactive – Normal business hours from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST (Monday to Friday)
- Proactive – Schedule will be finalized after the training period, with shifts outside of regular business hours.
- Able to pass our online behavior and cognitive assessments.
- Able to provide NBI Clearance (for PH applicants).
Pay rate ranges from $6-7/hr and vary by experience and location.
- Paid US Holiday
- Night Shift Bonus
- Paid Time Off (15 Vacation Days per year)
- Comprehensive Health Plans / HMO (Employee & Dependent/s)
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Accident and Disability Coverage
- Company-paid training and certification
- Health & Wellness Program
- Dental & Vision
- Salary Advancement
- Salary Offer 50,000 - 60,000 PHP 50000-60000 Month
- Benefits Health Insurance (HMO), Overtime pay, Work from home, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 1