- Administer first aid treatments and provide medications for all employees.
- Assist all injured employees and bring them to the nearest hospital if needed.
- Maintain all employee’s medical records.
- Secure and ensure that the sick employees submit a “fit to work” certificate
upon returning to work.
- Interpret and evaluate diagnostic test based on the verification of medical
- Schedule and assist annual medical examinations of all employees.
- Conduct inventory of medicines and other supplies every month.
- Conduct Health Seminar to all employees.
- Create reports on Employee Health on a monthly basis
- Assist in the enrolment and other processes related to Health Maintenance Organization (HMO).
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Salary Offer Confidential PHP confidential Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Free parking, Health Insurance (HMO), Overtime pay, Staff meals, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 1
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 10 jobs