1) in-charge of driving delivery vehicle
2) responsible for renewal of LTO registration
3) check the vehicle every morning before the engine start, such as radiator tank water level, brake fluid, engine oil, battery solution, lights (brake light, headlight, taillight, and signal light)
4) submit the vehicle for a periodic checkup
5) strictly observe traffic rules and regulations to avoid apprehension
6) observe company communication procedures, rules, and regulations
7) report any case of an accident, injury, or damage of vehicle to the Supervisor to have the vehicle repaired as early as possible
8) loading, transporting, and delivering items in a safe timely manner
9) coordinate with departments concerned in order to ensure that items for delivery are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the customer/branch
10) review items/packages/cargoes versus DR/SI to ensure the correctness of items to be delivered. Assist van helper in loading and unloading of items/packages/cargoes from vehicle to ensure safety.
11) follow assigned routes and time schedules.
12) to perform other duties and responsibilities, as required, assigned, or requested from time to time.
1) At least high school graduate
2) can drive a 4-wheel vehicle
3) proven experience as a Company driver with driver’s license restrictions 1,2 and 3
4) knowledgeable in various areas in Metro Manila and nearby provinces
5) must have valid NBI, Police and Barangay clearances
6) preferably residing in Quezon City or nearby areas
7) can start asap
- Salary Offer Confidential PHP confidential Month
- Benefits Others
- # of Job Vacancies 1