- Coordinating with QA and QC team for quality production
- Technical Support on the manufacturing processes, machine operation, record maintenance
- *Follow Master Formula Record and maintaining sustain product manufacturing
- *To work in GMP environment by following procedure/production operations as per SOPs.
- *Comply to the regulatory requirements at each stage of activity
- *Maintaining Manufacturing Records and documentation
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Chemical), Chemistry, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- At least 2-3Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Specialized in Pharmaceutical/Food and drug/ Cosmetic Industry
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations
- Must be organized and systematic.
- Must know how to create product formulation that is related to the industry and competitive to the market with stability and shelf-life of the product.
- Chemist/Pharmacist will be responsible for the Quality of raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods, manufacturing according to SOP’s and WI’s, and to ensure that the Company complies with the standards of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and regulatory affairs
- Salary Offer 22,000 - 25,000 PHP 22000-25000 Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- # of Job Vacancies 1