- Must be familiar with basic cardiac conditions to recognize and identify any abnormalities.
- Graduate of Allied Health Education Programs.
- Attending an accredited program or study of Cardiac sonographer certification in the field.
- Performs electrocardiogram tests to monitor a patient’s heart performance.
- Performs echocardiograms, or ultrasound imaging, to evaluate different aspects of the heart, such as chamber size, valve function and blood flow.
- Salary Offer 25,000 - 30,000 PHP 25000-30000 Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- # of Job Vacancies 5
- This job has expired!
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 8 jobs