• Answers questions about the products or services;
• Provide the best solution based on the details provided by the customers;
• Guides the customer through the problem-solving process;
• Ensuring customer satisfaction.
• At least High School Graduate;
• Must be fluent in both English and Japanese (Keigo);
• Must know how to read and write in Japanese (Katakana, Hiragana and Kanji);
• All native candidates must present their visa and passport upon walking in;
• With good English communication skills;
• Open to Native and Non-native speakers;
• Can start ASAP.
- Monthly Salary 55000 - 65000
- Minimum Educational Requirement High School Graduate
- # of Openings 100
- Job Level Entry Level/Rank & File