Job Overview: A Call Center Agent works in a customer service center handling inbound or outbound calls on behalf of a company. They assist customers with inquiries, provide information, handle complaints, and offer solutions to problems, aiming to provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Customer Support: Handle incoming calls from customers regarding product inquiries, service questions, complaints, and general issues.
- Issue Resolution: Resolve customer complaints and problems by clarifying issues, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Information Provision: Provide accurate information about products or services to customers.
- Data Entry: Accurately and efficiently enter and update customer information in the database.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure that each customer interaction meets quality assurance standards.
- Communication: Communicate effectively and professionally with customers and colleagues.
- Problem-Solving: Analyze situations, identify problems, and provide effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Documentation: Maintain detailed records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Adherence to Policies: Adhere to company policies and procedures when handling customer inquiries and complaints.
- Teamwork: Collaborate with team members and supervisors to handle complex customer issues and contribute to the overall success of the call center.
- Education: A high school diploma or equivalent is typically required. Some call centers may prefer candidates with higher education.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal communication skills and active listening skills to understand customer needs and concerns.
- Patience: Patience and the ability to remain calm under pressure, especially when dealing with irate or frustrated customers.
- Problem-Solving: Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet to find solutions to customer issues.
- Empathy: Ability to empathize with customers’ concerns and provide appropriate reassurance and support.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in using computer systems, call center software, and relevant applications.
- Multitasking: Ability to handle multiple tasks, such as talking with customers, typing information, and navigating computer systems simultaneously.
- Time Management: Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet customer needs and call center goals.
- Adaptability: Willingness to adapt to new procedures and technologies in a fast-paced call center environment.
- Sales Skills (Optional): Some call center roles may involve upselling or cross-selling products or services; in such cases, basic sales skills can be an advantage.
- Salary Offer 16,000 - 18,000 PHP 16000-18000 Month
- Educational Attainment High School
- Benefits 13th month pay, Bonus pay, Flexitime, Health Insurance (HMO), Performance pay, Yearly bonus
- # of Job Vacancies 10 - 50