Are you looking for an organization that wants to go beyond for a sustainable future?
Be a part of a dynamic team in the IT industry that has been continuously acting as one of the country’s leaders in providing world-class software and hardware solutions, project management tools, quality services and CAD (Computer-Aided Design), BIM (Building Information Modelling), and Project Management education to various local and international companies across Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) and Manufacturing industries.
Stop procrastinating! Apply Now! Sustainability starts with you! Join our team and lead the change!
Job Summary: We are looking for an analytical and energetic Business Development Officer/Manager to help us expand our clientele in our Training Center. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Must be capable of balancing general prospecting requirements, fulfilling customer needs and meeting company expectation and goals.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Qualifications: We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in Business Management Consulting, Learning and Solutions Consultancy, IT-Software
- Required Skill(s): Communication & Interpersonal Skills, Negotiation & Persuasion skills, Project Management, Business Intelligence, Research & Strategy
- Successful track record of sales and relationship management with notable accomplishments
Why Join Us?
TOGETHER, WE TRANSFORM FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
- Leadership and Sense of Responsibility – We promote a shared sense of responsibility. Everyone can be a leader.
- Trust and Respect – We create an environment open to feedback, debate and discussion.
- Collaboration and Collective Creativity – We do collaborative problem solving, discovery-driven learning, integrated decision making.
- Competitive Compensation package (Basic pay, allowance and commission)
- Current Work Arrangement: Alternate (Office and Work From Home)
- Salary Offer Confidential PHP confidential Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Commission pay, Work from home
- # of Job Vacancies 5