At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks a “BPO Team Lead” to join our team in Quezon City.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Provides front-line supervision to a Contact center Customer Service Life Insurance team of 15+ employees.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the Customer Service team.
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Conducting quarterly performance reviews.
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team.
- Support US shifts hours and weekend operations
- Good communication skills.
- Good client service skills and leadership capabilities.
- Basic knowledge, understanding and application of project management principles and methodologies.
- Good analytical / problem solving skills.
- Basic budgeting, business financial and P&L skills
- Previous insurance industry experience that required knowledge of Life insurance and Annuity policies where you handled interactions(calls/chat/email) from customers inquiring about payments, policy information, or claims
- Salary Offer Confidential PHP confidential Month
- Educational Attainment High School Graduate
- Benefits 13th month pay, Bonus pay, Health Insurance (HMO), Insurance, Overtime pay, Performance pay, Yearly bonus
- # of Job Vacancies 1