- Manage all billing accounts including Medicare/Medicaid, HMO and individual accounts.
- Post insurance payments, explain patient what the EOB is about, collect payments from patients.
- Communicate annual contracting, CPT, and ICD-9 yearly changes to doctor’s offices by creation of formal notification.
- Experience with billing systems and practices with CPT coding, ICD-9, and usages of coding for productive billing.
- Bill insurance companies using ICD-9 coding.
- Used denial reason codes on paper & electronic EOB in EMR/EHR software to examine denials.
- Maintain patient confidentiality for both HIPAA and financial regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of clinic materials in accordance to HIPAA guidelines.
- Assist the billing department in prior-authorizations and billing for primarily Medicaid patient encounters.
- Review and entry of Medicaid documentation into state-wide database system for billing purposes.
- Maintain confidential information on a daily basis with patients in a manner which shows sensitivity and professionalism.
- Work directly with patients answering billing questions, accommodating scheduling requests and providing medical documentation to insurance companies.
- Perform complex general accounting functions, including preparation of journal entries, account analysis and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Discuss services as well as upselling to meet monthly quota.
- Contribute to sales of the insurance and upselling for better offers and deals
- Graduate of any four-year related course
- With experience
- Excellent communication skills ( verbal and written)
- Salary Offer 14,000 - 16,000 PHP 14000-16000 Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- # of Job Vacancies 2
Email Me Jobs Like These