The Associate Sales Applications Engineer is responsible for supporting Buffalo-Based Customer Service Professionals and Sales Applications Engineers (both Americas and International Teams).
- Required Desired
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering Mechanical or Industrial
- 5 years experience in customer service experience 5 years experience in Sales support in a manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Sales Technical Support Sales
Quote Follow-Up: Follow up with customers about open quotations; update CRM with won/lost status and reasons
- Support catalog part quotations
- Support high temp part quotations
- Support profile and spike TC quotations
- Support other, commodity or spreadsheet-based quotatPayment status updates: determining payment status of pre-pay orderions (like MHMs, MHCs, etc)
- Quote follow-ups and CRM updates
- Payment status updates: determining payment status of pre-pay order
- Distribution Agreements and Legal Documentation Support: annually, support updates to
- Distribution Agreements and other legal documentation
- Complete various reports as well as order tracking of orders.
- Accurately process orders in a timely manner
- Exemplifies core values of integrity, commitment, innovative thinking, customer service, and teamwork.
Willing to work in Sto. Tomas, Batangas
- Salary Offer 25,000 - 30,000 PHP 25000-30000 Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Health Insurance (HMO), Insurance
- # of Job Vacancies 8