- 8 to 15 years experience
- Must have solid Angular/NodeJS dev experience
- Proficient in developing Node JS API/microservices, debugging, error handling, performance tuning
- Experience using GIT with CICD pipeline environment
- Familiar in SQL with experience in any of the databases (MySQL or Postgres)
- Good to have experience in Hasura graphQL, google cloud platform/firebase
- Exposure in docker/kubernetes
- Good to have experience in AWS components AWS S3, Lambda, pub-sub
- Understanding of front end technologies like Angular or Reach JS
- Implement and maintain reusable, testable, and efficient applications.
- Help design and implement functional requirements.
- Assist with building estimates and performing initial analysis of requirements.
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements.
- Execute unit and integration testing, and perform bug fixes.
- Prepare required technical documentations.
- Work as part of a team, which will include other developers, project manager, testers, and scrum master.
- Complete sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups and meeting.
- Interface with clients via corporate communication platforms/email.
- Be part of a community of developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Provide assistance to junior members of the team and perform code review as necessary.
- Lead development activities involving other developers within and/or across teams if applicable.
- Salary Offer Negotiable PHP negotiable Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Bonus pay, Insurance, Overtime pay, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 5