- Full government benefits;
- Company outings;
- Professional training;
- Possibility for promotion and career growth
● Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events.
● Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
● Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
● Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
● Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
● At least 6 months-1 year of experience in Marketing/ Advertising.
● Knowledge of using Facebook Campaign Advertisement
● Good written and verbal communication skills.
● Good in writing and editing content with attention to detail.
● Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Free meal. Free snacks and drinks. Free unlimited coffee. Weekly “Happy Hour”
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Salary Offer Negotiable PHP negotiable Month
- Benefits 13th month pay, Flexitime, Overtime pay, Staff meals, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 5