Conduct regular site inspection
Manage workflow of the site
Maintenance checking and coordination with the contractors
Provide site safety and security / implement policies
Inform / educate everyone of the house rules
Handling client relations. Gather the issues from clients and make sure the site issues are resolved through maintenance and contractors.
Procuring supplies to perform work
Monitoring and distribution of supplies
Manage team schedule
Delegation of work, training and guidelines
Coordination with the building administration
Weekly update the site status to the Admin & Facilities Manager
• Should have 1-2 years of related experience
• Good English communication skills to take care of our foreign and local clients.
• Experience in managing or supporting a Facility is an advantage but we are willing to train.
- Salary Offer Confidential PHP confidential Month
- Benefits 13th month pay, Health Insurance (HMO)
- # of Job Vacancies 2
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!