1. Maintains the integrity of the general ledger including the preparation, verification, and input of journal entries.
2. Enters deposits into accounting software and verifies accurate accounts and amounts are entered.
3. Prepares and remits quarterly sales and use tax reports to California Department of Tax and Fee Administration.
4. Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts and review of outstanding check list for stale checks.
5. Reconciles and maintains balance sheet accounts.
6. Assists with month-end and year-end closings, and annual financial statement audits.
7. Performs other duties as needed or assigned by direct supervisor
Accounting Staff Requirements:
- With a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Accounting or Financial Management, or any related course.
- Background and experience as a General Ledger Staff is an advantage but not required
- Familiar with basic Accounting principles
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and a strong team player.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Critical, analytical, and creative thinking to identify and solve problems
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Opportunities for promotion
Promotion to permanent employee
10 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
13th month salary
- Salary Offer Negotiable PHP negotiable Month
- Benefits 13th month pay
- # of Job Vacancies 2