The Accounting Specialist provides support to the Finance Department by managing daily accounting tasks. Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the Jr. Accountant’s day-to-day work. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the Company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long-term success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
· Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
· Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations.
· Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
Required Skills and Abilities:
· Detail oriented and well organized.
· Work experience as an Accountant
· Excellent with numbers and figures and analytical acumen.
- Salary Offer Negotiable PHP negotiable Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Flexitime, Overtime pay, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 2