· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy or similar course.
· Must have at least 8 years of accounting work experience and must have held an Accounting Manager position.
· Must be a CPA
· Must be familiar with Quickbooks (QBO) or similar accounting software.
· Knowledgeable in all monthly, quarterly and annual BIR tax filings and compliance.
· Knowledgeable in AP/AR, financial audits/reports, bank reconciliation, bookkeeping, time keeping, payroll processing, Gov’t contribution, etc.
· Must have concrete knowledge of Accounting principles/processes, BIR regulations and compliance.
· Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data and attentive to details and accuracy.
· Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access) and Google Drive and Google Sheets.
· Must be fluent communicating in English.
· Strong team managements skills.
· Has ability to prioritize tasks with deadlines; can handle pressure well, especially during audit, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
Accounting Duties & Responsibilities:
· Analyzing financial statements to ensure accuracy and compliance with generally accepted accounting practices.
· Handling of monthly, quarterly, and annual BIR filings and payments.
· Bank reconciliation, AP/AR, bookkeeping, audits, gov’t contributions, payroll, etc.
· Identifying potential cash flow problems and financial irregularities.
· Liaising with department heads to ensure that each department remains within budget.
· Accurately preparing tax returns and ensuring that company taxes are paid in a timely manner.
· Performing reconciliations of general ledger accounts.
· Supervising and providing overall guidance to accounting assistants.
· Providing regular updates to management regarding company finances. Ensuring that the company maintains compliance with accounting legislation.
- Salary Offer 40,000 - 50,000 PHP 40000-50000 Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Company phone, Health Insurance (HMO), Overtime pay, Performance pay, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 2