- Supervise, monitor and evaluate all daily activities of the accounting department.
- Assist the President / Vice President in the financial reporting process.
- Perform an analysis of the company’s monthly revenue and expenses
- Review and authorize monthly recurring transactions for entries in the accounting system
- Review non-recurring transaction based on documentation.
- Perform thorough review all non-recurring entries prior to posting to the accounting system.
- Review vouchers for payment of monthly-recurring transactions.
- Perform first-level review of all monthly and quarterly tax returns to be filed with the BIR.
- Approve vouchers for payment of tax returns filed with BIR.
- Perform financial statement analysis on monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Perform first-level review of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statement of the company.
- Responsible in the compliance of all government regulatory requirements related to financial matter
- Set up and monitor KPI on all accounting staff and supervisors as well as the necessary performance evaluation
- Other related tasks as required by the immediate superior and the management
A Bachelor’s Degree holder in Accountancy, Financial Management or any related course.
Must have at least five (5) years of experience as an Accounting Manager.
Willing to be assigned in Port Area, Manila
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Opportunities for promotion
Promotion to permanent employee
10 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
13th month salary
- Salary Offer Negotiable PHP negotiable Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay
- # of Job Vacancies 1