· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy.
· Must have at least 2 years accounting work experience.
· Must be familiar with Quickbooks (QBO) or similar accounting software.
· Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access) and Google Drive and Google Sheets.
· Knowledgeable in AP/AR, BIR filings, financial audits/reports, bank reconciliation, bookkeeping, time keeping, payroll processing, Gov’t contribution, etc.
· Must be fluent communicating in English and Tagalog.
· Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data and attentive to details and accuracy.
· Strong team managements skills.
· Has ability to prioritize tasks with deadlines; can handle pressure well, especially during audit, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Salary Offer 16,000 - 18,000 PHP 16000-18000 Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Health Insurance (HMO), Overtime pay, Performance pay, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 1
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!