• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred.
• Graduate with any Accounting related course.
• 2 years of hands-on Accounting experience in accounts receivable preferred.
• 1 year experience of any Accounting related course.
• Proficiency with Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, Outlook & Power Point
• Able to operate a cell phone and other communication tools
• Prepares, reviews and emails monthly customer statements.
• Ensures timely payment of customers.
• Coordinates payment pick-ups from customers.
• Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and other payment transactions.
• Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from operations and customers.
• Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering corrections to customer accounts.
• Resolves customer accounts by examining payment plans and payment history to determine if collection letters need to be sent out on delinquent accounts.
• Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer from accounts receivable account, verifying totals, and preparing reports.
• Assists other finance areas such as accounts payable.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Address 424 Gomezville St., Addition Hills Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1550
- Minimum Educational Requirement 4 Year College Graduate
- # of Openings 1-5
- Job Level Entry Level/Rank & File