· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy.
· Must have at least 3+ years of progressive accounting work experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory or managerial role.
· Must be familiar with various accounting software.
· Must have solid experience in AP/AR, BIR filings, financial audits/statement/reports, bank reconciliation, bookkeeping, time keeping, payroll processing, Gov’t contribution, auditing, etc.
· Must be fluent communicating in English and Tagalog.
· Concrete knowledge of Accounting principles/processes, regulations and bookkeeping.
· Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data and attentive to details and accuracy.
· Strong team managements skills.
· Has ability to prioritize tasks with deadlines; can handle pressure well, especially during audit, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Salary Offer 50,000 - 60,000
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Health Insurance (HMO), Overtime pay, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 8