1. Prepares BIR Form 2307 (Creditable tax withheld) for assigned companies.
2. Prepare / process monthly, quarterly and annual tax returns filing and compliance of assigned companies such as:
b. 1601-EQ + QAP
d. 2550-M/2550-Q/SLSP (VAT RELIEF)
e. 1702Q + SAWT (if applicable)
f. 1702RT + SAWT (if applicable)
g. 1604-C (Annual) + Alphalist of employees + BIR Forms 2316
h. 1604-E (Annual) + Alphalist of Payees
i. 0605 (Annual Registration Fee)
j. Annual Registration of Manual Books of Accounts (for new) and Renewal, as need arises.
k. Documentary Stamp Taxes (DST) as need arises.
3. Records, encodes and summarizes all expenses and financial transactions of assigned companies. including sorting and photocopying.
4. Prepares schedules and summaries for annual audited financial statements and income tax returns of assigned companies for submission to external auditor/s.
5. Prepares schedules for assigned companies for manual books of accounts.
6. Prepares annual reports (i.e. AAFS, AITR and GFFS) for SEC/BIR for assigned companies.
8. Keeps custody of physical records such as vouchers, official receipts and other pertinent documents of assigned companies.
9. Performs bank reconciliation/s for assigned companies if applicable.
10. Encodes transactions and generate multi-purpose reportorial requirements for audit and internal purposes thru Quickbooks online of assigned companies.
10 Any other responsibilities and duties that the accounting manager/head may assign.
- Salary Offer Negotiable PHP negotiable Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Anniversary bonus, Health Insurance (HMO), Overtime pay, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 3