Be part of our growing TEAM!
We are looking for goal-oriented individuals to fill in the Account Specialist role.
- Provides after sales support to the Section in aid of implementation of an effective account management system delivery by assisting the Account Management Officer (AMO) in accomplishment of their day to day tasks and disposes backroom support as the need arises;
- Facilitates arrangement of deliverable items due to client such as HealthCare Service Agreement, ID cards, billing statements and reimbursement check and ensures proper dispatch of items within the prescribed turn-around time;
- Receives and checks items/documents endorsed by other Departments and maintains a systematic record of the Section’s central file;
- Responds to phone-in and e-mail inquiries endorsed by the AMO from planholders of a corporate account and provides accurate information pertaining to the scope of his/her healthcare program;
- Franchising of new business accounts and prepares proposal as endorsed by the assigned AMO.
- Prepares renewal advice not later than 45 days prior to account’s renewal due date together with medical utilization analysis if necessary;
- Prepares an accurate Summary of Benefits (SOB) of all corporate accounts and endorses to Contract Admin. Section within 2 days from receipt of renewal confirmation;
- Assists the AMO in preparation of utilization analysis and all other materials needed for client presentation.
- Facilitates arrangement of scheduled wellness lecture and benefit orientation;
- To assist the speaker and orientation officer during wellness lectures and benefit orientation.
- Centralized request of stocks of the department.
- Facilitation of CA, Reimbursements, OB forms, request for load allowance, service request, keeping of laptops and projectors.
- Monitoring of release of cards based on TAT
- Monitoring of the delivery and retrieval of contract.
- Facilitates the submission of original application form of individual accounts to URG.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- With at least 1 year working experience in related field is an advantage but not required;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good communication skills (both oral & written)
- Sales-driven and customer service-oriented.
- Has advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Applicants must be willing to work across Estancia Mall.
VALUCARE provides our employees with a total rewards package, which includes competitive market benefits:
- Guaranteed leave benefits (15 vacation leaves and 15 sick leaves) on your first day
- Guaranteed HMO on your first day
- Performance based bonus
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Heath care benefit coverage up to 3 dependents
- Retirement benefits
- Annual Salary Increase
- Birthday Leave
- Profit Sharing
- Uniform Benefit
- Medicine Allowance
- Vitamins Allowance
In VALUCARE, we promote an environment that allows everyone to be at their best and explore their creativity.
- Salary Offer Confidential PHP confidential Month
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Anniversary bonus, Bonus pay, Health Insurance (HMO), Insurance, Overtime pay, Performance pay, Yearly bonus, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 10 - 50