- Monitor and manages the day-to-day requirements of brand specifically which includes execution of brands’ on ground marketing activities and events.
- Conducts analysis on brand sales performance.
- Monitor and analyze the implementation of brands advertising programs.
- Assist in product development and researches special projects and other marketing activities (events, sampling, saturation)
- Coordinates with the Graphic artist for concept, layout and design of all promotional materials
- Collaborate with Marketing Supervisor for the development of marketing campaign for assigned brands
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Must be a graduate of Marketing/ Mass Communication/ Advertising or Public Relations.
- With at least 1-2 years experience as Marketing Associate
- With excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficient in digital analytical platform such us Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other social media best practices
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator is an advantage.
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Educational Attainment Bachelor's Degree
- Benefits 13th month pay, Overtime pay, Others
- # of Job Vacancies 1